¡THE PERFECT PLACE FOR THE PERFECT MOMENT!
Resort in the heart of vibrant Cabo San Lucas, Casa Dorada Los Cabos, a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, is a luxurious all-suite Beach, Spa and Golf Resort, infused with contemporary style, blissful relaxation and unpretentious hospitality.
Casa Dorada Los Cabos is the perfect place for an unforgettable experience where luxury, comfort and entertainment have never been in so perfect harmony. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 45 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport.
With an incomparable location at Medano Beach--the best swimmable beach of Cabo--, just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina, Casa Dorada evokes a distinctive sense of place, immersing guests in Cabo’s warm yet spectacular setting.
Emotions are valued here!
- Our fitness center is exclusively equipped with Precor® cardiovascular stations including climbers, treadmills, cross trainers and exercise bikes in addition to state-of-the-art weight training stations.
- At the Saltwater Spa, you’ll be sure to find just the right treatment to feel pampered and renewed.
All of our 150 elegantly appointed one, two and three bedroom suites and magnificent penthouses embody world-class style featuring private terraces, stunning ocean views, Jacuzzi-equipped marble bathrooms and upscale furnishings by celebrated designer Adriana Hoyos.
Technology is also present in every suite like Roomlinx Interactive TV, a modern system with which our clients will be able to surf the net, watch TV movies and concerts, listen to the radio from any part of the world, download pictures form a memory card or a USB and even work with several office programs as if working on their own computer, will bring the world to your fingertips.
- 24 Junior Suites.
- 77 One bedroom Suites.
- 36 Two bedroom Suites.
- 4 Penthouses (one bedroom).
- 7 Penthouses (two bedroom).
- 2 Penthouses (three bedroom).
Casa Dorada offers 885 square-feet suites to 4,500 square-feet penthouses.
Suite Amenities (May vary according to suite category):
| • 2, 4 or 6 closets||• Speakerphone|
| • Slippers||• 32” Flat screen TV|
| • Satellite TV||• Independent air conditioning|
| • Furnished terrace||• Electronic safe security box|
| • Bathrobes||• Refrigerator|
| • Vanity mirror||• Hair dryer|
| • Bathtub and shower||• Three phones|
| • Marble sink||• Electric stove|
| • Microwave||• Mini Fridge|
| • Coffee Maker||• Jacuzzi|
| • Signature toiletries||• Bar|
| • Dining table for 6 or 8||• Pull out sofa bed|
| • Irons||• Separate Main Bedroom|
Situated on the top level of the Resort, all of the 13 spectacular Penthouses boast unobstructed, awe-inspiring vistas of the Sea of Cortez, Land’s End, and the vibrant Médano Beach.
- One, two, and three bedroom suites feature 13 different floor plans.
- From 2,000 to 4,500 square feet.
- Terraces that will take your breath away.
- High ceilings, fine woods, marble bathrooms and full kitchens.
|- Two swimming pools||- Private beach club|
|- Three bars||- Swim-up bars|
|- Secure covered parking ||- Fire pits|
|- Car rentals||- Kid’s Club area|
|- Tortugario||- Spa Saltwater |
Every space is charming and spectacular. You will be delighted in the casual yet elegant backdrop of our pool deck and the private beach club.
- At Casa Dorada Los Cabos, you’ll be dazzled by every meal. While our chefs take special pride in delighting your palate, our entire staff ensures your dining experience is truly impeccable. Each of our restaurants offers its own unique ambience, yet they all share the unparalleled ocean view and superb service.
"A Name That Evokes Magic & Mystery"
Inspired by the Bible’s legendary 12 Tribes, the world’s ethnic heritage comes together at your table.
12 Tribes is one of only two restaurants in Mexico featured in the global restaurant guide of Black Ink -- Centurion’s members-only publication.
- Maydan is a beach club and ocean front restaurant located in the heart of Medano Beach, yielding the property’s most incredible views of the Cabo San Lucas bay.
- A variety of culinary choices, from an international breakfast buffet, the mouthwatering selections from our grill, to the daily fresh catch brought directly to Medano Beach.
The B Lounge
Come nightfall, The B Lounge comes to live with luscious libations and appetizing edibles. A lively gathering place with relaxing lounge and chill-out music and occasional live performances, The B is offering breathtaking ocean views and a unique collection of beers from around the world.
- Sip a margarita or other tropical drink and enjoy Okianus’ scrumptious lunch items and snacks.
- Casa Dorada offers a fine dining experience within the comfort and convenience of your suite 24 hours a day.
Av. Pescador s/n playa el Médano,
23410. Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur,