HACIENDA ENCANTADA RESORT & SPA
The spectacular Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa cascades down a hill overlooking the majestic Sea of Cortez. Magnificent sunrise views, as well as golden sunsets over the world famous Land’s End arch can be yours from your own private terrace, restaurants or swimming pools located on our cliff top location.
Our bright, terra-cotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings are beautifully decorated with hand-made Talevera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, as well as contemporary art for contrast. Be sure to see the whimsical Alexander Calder inspired water sculpture adjacent to the Pergola restaurant and children’s play structure. Next door is the Cabo del Sol golf course rated #1 in all of Latin America.
Each room features high end amenities and handcrafted, custom-made wood furnishings from the artisan colonies surrounding Guadalajara. Luxurious fabrics and rich color accents in earth tones combine with local touches such as embroidered pillows, colorful artwork, and woven throw rugs to create an atmosphere that is inviting, warm, and exudes all the comforts of home.
|- Over 800 sq. ft||- Sitting and dining area|
|- Typical Mexican architecture and décor||- Kitchen|
|- Balcony overlooking the Sea of Cortez||- Two queen or one king size beds|
|- Full bathroom with whirlpool
|- Over 1400 sq. ft||- Living room with a sofa|
|- Contemporary Mexican architecture||- Dining room and full kitchen|
|- Separate bedroom||- Tiles and local|
|- 2 bathroom with whirlpool||- King size bed with sitting area|
|- Balcony overlooking the Sea of Cortez.
Prices for Junior or Master suite are per room/unit with 2 guests, maximum occupancy 4 guests.
- Our 2200 sq. ft. Presidential accommodate a large family or couples traveling together.
- A balcony overlooking Sea of Cortez pool area connects to a room with two queen size beds.
- The living room includes a dining area.
- Our master suite has a second balcony overlooking Sea of Cortez & pool area.
- Mexican architecture, tiles and local art decor.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and sitting area.
Plus the amenities included in MASTER AND JUNIOR Suites.
Prices are per room/unit with 4 guests, maximum occupancy 8 guests.
|• Jacuzzi’s and a Spa||• Spectacular swimming pools|
|• 3 bars (one swim-up)||• 3 specialty restaurants|
|• Mini-market||• Friendly staff committed to your service|
|• 92 luxuriously SuiteS||• Kitchens with granite countertops|
|• Marble baths and plusH||• Upscale traditional Mexican furnishings|
|• Whale watching terrace||• Fire pit lounge area|
|• Meditation area||• Free Wi-Fi access in suites|
|• Handicap facilities||• Ocean view infinity pool|
|• In-room safe deposit box||• Valet & self parking|
|• Front Desk 24 hrs||• 24 hr Security with C.C.T.V|
|• Concierge||• Children’s swimming & water playground|
THE SPA AT HACIENDA ENCANTADA
Welcome to our beautiful and luxurious Spa. Our exclusive VIP Petite Spa Suites set the tone for an unforgettable spa experience that focuses on the well-being. It's decorated in soothing colors and organic textures so you can comfortably enjoy superb holistic treatments from the Spa's team of highly trained therapists.
Enjoy our brand new Spa facilities with steam room, Jacuzzi, cardio and Gym.
The Spa is open from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm seven days a week.
EL PATIO SNACK BAR
- Unbeatable location to snack and have a drink. We offer you an open-air snack bar and a stunning swim-up sports bar with the best view in Cabo.
LA PERGOLA RESTAURANT & POOL BAR
- Our restaurant offers dining al fresco under a shady pergola on elegant, cast-iron glass covered tables and comfy chairs.
LAS MARIAS RESTAURANT
- Beautifully decorated Mexican specialty restaurant. Our chef and his staff come from the mainland Mexico to ensure you authentic Mexican food. Try our Mole eggs, chilaquiles and breakfast enchiladas!
LA TRAJINERA RESTAURANT & BAR
- Order off our gourmet menu or have our chef assist in planning something special just for you! This colonial inspired décor features upholstered armchairs, wood tables, and a massive dark wood colonial glass-door bar back with bar seating.
- Have your special event at Hacienda Encantada’s beautiful open-air Terraces. Be it weddings, business conferences, meetings or private parties – our experienced staff will make it happen for you!
LOCATION HACIENDA ENCANTADA
Carretera Transpeninsular km.7.3
Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S.
• Weddings Venue
• Holistic Area
• Brand New Spa Facilities